Followers

8/31/2012

Outlawz Copic Challenge


Outlawz Friday Copic Challenge - School Theme
Good evening, and once more, Welcome to a new follower who came from the Outlawz group. I didn't think I would be able to enter this week's Copic Challenge, as I had nothing that remotely fit the School theme. However, I was out in the craft stores today (on the hunt for the old Tim Holtz/Sizzix spiderweb embossing folder, which I was certain I had, and cannot find ANYwhere). Needless to say, not one to be found in my area. I did find a nice one by Darice in our local H/Lobby though. Anyway, I found some paper that I thought fit the theme, and was then hunting for a Stampability House Mouse stamp I had seen with 2 little mice and some books. Of course, that was not available since I was hunting for it. But I did see this book stamp, so thought I'd give it a shot. The papers are by TPC Studio, on sale, and I cut the house out, sponged it with Distress Ink along the edges, popped up. Colored the Stampabilities stamp with Copics with some clear Spica on the apple, die cut with a S/binder circle die, and sponged with Vintage Photo while image still in the die. NOW if I'm not too late to enter AND IF I can get this linking business correct, I'm going to try to enter this in the OUTLAWZ Friday Copic Challenge. Thanks for visiting, hope to have a few more Halloween cards to share, and then maybe get going on some Christmas ones.

2 comments:

  1. Super card Mary, love the bright colours :) Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete