Followers

10/05/2012

Thanksgiving

Hi ...Hope you are ready for a fantastic weekend. I'm back with another card in blues & pumpkin colors. This is the floral stamp I used for the sympathy card posted earlier. (leftover = snippet!) I mentioned I had a blob up at the top, maybe from EP that I didn't get brushed off well. Was trying to decide how to salvage it, and um...BUTTERFLY! I diecut this image with a S/binder Labels 21. This image was stamped in Memento Paris Dusk, embossed with Ranger Clear Detail EP, and sponged with Memento Inks, Dandelion, Summer Sky, Teal Zeal. Then I sponged the edges with Distress Ink Stormy Sky. The orange gauze ribbon is from stash, and the orange chevron paper is from a 6x6 Pack of My Mind's Eye, Stella Rose collection. The cardbase is leftover from the earlier Bluejay post. (ah, a SNIPPET! Must check the playground). I think this stamp is going to be a very versatile one, and I have another image of this same stamp colored with the Tim Holtz Distress Markers on watercolor paper. I'll post that one later. Thanks for joining me. Hugs & Blessings.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, butterflies are so useful and it looks lovely on your stunning card. I love that die cut too, lovely shape. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Mary. I have used embellishments to hide a mistake or two. No ones knows except you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Mary!!! I don't know if you know it or not, but Redanne is one of my favorite card designers!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card Mary. Beautiful die cut and pretty stamps. Great rescue with the butterfly too!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Mary! The color combo is just so pretty!!! There are no mistakes in paper craftin', love how you salvage your card my friend. The butterfly was perfect!! That stamped image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary - sheesh, how did I miss this lovely card! Just writing the roll call here - it's fabulous! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete