Followers

2/20/2013

Thinking of You, Outlawz

Good Morning, Bloggers and I trust your day is off to a great start. Here's a card to share this morning and it's an image I had colored some time ago (ah, a snippet), but had not put on a card. An earlier post was a Thinking of You that I intended to link to the Outlawz Friday Copic/Promarker Challenge, DUH, I didn't have any copic coloring on it! Not sure where my mind went to visit that day <g>. This image was in the 'debris' pile, so I decided I'd use it and make a cheery card; I liked it better anyway as a Thinking of you card. The gray was not all that cheery, so things worked out for the best after all.
- Image from Heartfelt Creations, colored with copics, Glossy Accents on cherries & Cardinal's beak
- Diecut with S/binders 11
- sponged with DI Tea Dye while still in the die
- Bazzill textured paper cardbase
- red circle, green square (snippets), embossed with SU mesh EF
- Thinking of You Elizabeth Crafts Design die

So...I'm off to link this with Outlawz Friday Copics/Promarkers Challenge and since I also have some snippets, I think I'll mosey over to the Playground I hear there is some fun activities going on with the girls there. Almost always something going on! Won't you come along & see what we can get into? As always, thanks for joining me today. Have a great day, and Hugs. Oh yes, nearly forgot to Congratulate Mrs. A on her win at the Playground! She won a nifty stamp set.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, your card is cheery - always love cardinals and this one looks very happy with those juicy berries around him. Great use of snippets too. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great use for your snippets Mary and a really beautiful card as a result. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got this out of the debris pile! It's beautiful!! Love the way you did the corners in red and green on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, lovely card, and great coloring. I love Cardinals, especially how they show up so pretty against our drab trees right now. I have a very territorial male, he chases all the others away! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, hope you had a wonderful day! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Bright and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of the tea dye that you sponged on while still in the die...such a lovely look.
    Wonderful Christmas card Mary! That is a great stamped image and you have coloured it beautifully. I hold my breath when I colour with red as it always bleeds for me...I have learned the hard way not to colour right up to the lines!

    Thanks for visiting...in the cold light of day I realize that I rushed those 6 cards...I could have embossed the card stock strips for a little more interest...and maybe used some MB corner dies for some pizzaz...but they are done and I have to remind myself that they are for 5 and 6 year olds who really don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully made! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary, this card has cheered me up I love birdies and this one is so lovely and bright, also,just to let you know, I have nominated you for the Liebster award for your inspiring work see my blog for details. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bright card. The coloring and design are done beautifully. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Mary! I've never seen a red cardinal in real life - they look such beautiful birds! Great use of your snippets too :) Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mary. I love the look of this pretty Cardinal Christmas card. I always forget about inking the image while the die is still in place . . . thanks for the reminder.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovey cheery card Mary. I love the red cardinals, we have two pairs that visit our garden, they look lovely against the snow. We're supposed to get some more tomorrow too!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh la la I so love this card Mary! I love cherries and this stamp is the perfect image! A carninal for you and the cherries for me! lol It is a very cheery card my friend and I just love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete